"PRESS OPERATOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that converts liquid carbon dioxide into dry ice: Turns valves to transfer liquid carbon dioxide to batch tank for weighing, and to expansion chamber where snow is formed by sudden release of pressure.
- 2) Pushes lever of press to lower hydraulic ram that compresses snow into cakes.
- 3) Pushes cakes onto conveyor that carries them under power saws that cut cakes to specified size and transfers them onto scale.
- 4) Weighs cakes on scale, records weight, and covers dry ice with paper.
- 5) Lifts ice into insulated box.
- 6) Tends booster pumps to fill cylinders with liquid carbon dioxide under pressure.
- 7) May tend automated system that converts liquid carbon dioxide into dry ice.
Is being a "PRESS OPERATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESS OPERATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESS OPERATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESS OPERATOR I"
Job Number: 7829