Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Unloads pressed clay products from forming press in establishment manufacturing refractory products: Lifts and carries clay products from press to holding rack.
- 2) Measures product to verify thickness conforms to standards, using calipers.
- 3) Marks date on products, using pencil, and places products on holding rack.
- 4) Pushes filled holding rack to drying area and empty rack to press area.
- 5) Cleans press die of clay residue and dust, using handtools and airhose.
Is being a "PRESS OFFBEARER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESS OFFBEARER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESS OFFBEARER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESS OFFBEARER"
Job Number: 7820