Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists PRINTER, PLASTIC in printing designs on plastic material: Inserts spindle through roll of plastic material and adjusts collars to center roll on spindle.
- 2) Positions spindle on printing press feedrack and clamps it in place.
- 3) Threads material through press rolls and tapes end to winding roll.
- 4) Places cardboard core on rewind spindle, tapes end of finished plastic roll to core, and moves controls to rewind specified quantity of printed plastic.
- 5) Observes plastic during rewinding and marks or cuts out defective portions.
- 6) Records weight of rolls and amount of plastic on rolls.
- 7) Washes ink rollers and pan in solvent.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "PRESS HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESS HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESS HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESS HELPER"
Job Number: 7818