Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic feeder on press that lithographs tinplate: Cuts bands from pallet load of tinplate, using cutters.
- 2) Verifies load ticket against production schedule to ensure that specified tinplate is used.
- 3) Pushes load from roller platform onto feeding hoist.
- 4) Moves lever to raise load between guides to feeding position.
- 5) Turns cranks to adjust feeder guides to accommodate size of plate.
- 6) Observes feeding operation and stops feeder mechanism to remove defective plates.
- 7) Mixes inks and washes press.
Is being a "PRESS FEEDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESS FEEDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESS FEEDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESS FEEDER"
Job Number: 7815