"PRESIDENT, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Formulates plans and programs for and directs administration of college, school, or university, within authority delegated by governing board: Confers with board of control to plan and initiate programs concerning organizational, operational, and academic functions of campus, and oversees their execution.
- 2) Administers fiscal and physical planning activities, such as development of budget and building expansion programs, and recommends their adoption.
- 3) Negotiates with administrative officials and representatives of business, community, and civic groups to promote educational, research, and public service objectives and policies of institution as formulated by board of control.
- 4) Establishes operational procedures, rules, and standards relating to faculty and staff classification standards, financial disbursements, and accounting requirements.
- 5) Represents campus on board of control and at formal functions.
- 6) May be designated according to type of institution presided over as President, Business School; President, College Or University.
Is being a "PRESIDENT, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESIDENT, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESIDENT, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESIDENT, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION"
Job Number: 7811