"PREPARER, MAKING DEPARTMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates equipment and uses handtools to prepare metal jewelry findings for further processing, using handtools and machine tools: Shapes, cuts, and assembles findings, using pliers, shears, arbors, mallets, files, or foot press.
- 2) Drills holes in findings, using small drill.
- 3) Cuts off excess metal or makes slots in findings, using bench lathe.
- 4) Polishes findings on powered abrasive disk or emery wheel.
- 5) Softens findings by heating them in furnace to prepare them for soft soldering or shaping.
Is being a "PREPARER, MAKING DEPARTMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PREPARER, MAKING DEPARTMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PREPARER, MAKING DEPARTMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PREPARER, MAKING DEPARTMENT"
Job Number: 7805