Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares asbestos, cotton, and synthetic fibers for use in manufacture of asbestos products, performing any combination of following duties: Assembles asbestos, cotton, and synthetic fibers, according to instructions, into lots for blending.
- 2) Feeds fibers into hopper or chute of duster, hammer mill, picker, or blending machine, using shovel or pitchfork.
- 3) Opens or closes gates of blower pipes to direct fiber from blending machine into handtrucks and trucks fiber to storage area or production department.
- 4) Fastens bags under spout of bin and trips lever to fill bags with fiber.
- 5) May be designated according to task performed as Blending-Machine Feeder; Picker Feeder; Stock Mixer.
Is being a "PREPARATION-ROOM WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PREPARATION-ROOM WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PREPARATION-ROOM WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PREPARATION-ROOM WORKER"
Job Number: 7803