Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and adjusts battery of automatic machines that compress powdered plastics into tablets used in molding plastic buttons: Installs specified dies and punches onto machine holder plate according to tablet size specifications, using wrench.
- 2) Adjusts stroke of punch according to tablet density specifications.
- 3) Starts battery of automatic machines that compress powdered plastics into tablets.
- 4) Breaks sample tablets between fingers to test hardness.
- 5) Weighs sample lot of tablets to verify density.
- 6) Adjusts machine controls to eliminate tablet defects.
Is being a "PREFORM-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PREFORM-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PREFORM-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PREFORM-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7801