Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Hunts, traps, and kills predatory animals to collect bounty: Hunts quarry, using dogs, and shoots animals.
- 2) Traps or poisons animals depending on environs and habits of animals sought.
- 3) Removes designated parts, such as ears or tail from slain animals, using knife, to present as evidence of kill for bounty.
- 4) May skin animals and treat pelts for marketing.
- 5) May train dogs for hunting.
- 6) May be designated according to animal hunted as Cougar Hunter; Coyote Hunter; Wolf Hunter.
Is being a "PREDATORY-ANIMAL HUNTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PREDATORY-ANIMAL HUNTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PREDATORY-ANIMAL HUNTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PREDATORY-ANIMAL HUNTER"
Job Number: 7798