Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds cones or tubes of yarn or thread to specified size and lay: Places supply packages in creel and draws yarn ends through machine guides and tensions onto takeup tubes to thread winding units.
- 2) Turns dial of yardage clock to control amount of yarn wound.
- 3) Turns gear to set lay, using wrench.
- 4) Starts machine and observes operation to detect yarn breaks and exhausting supply packages.
- 5) Pieces up broken ends.
- 6) Doffs yarn when package reaches specified size.
- 7) May weigh yarn package and remove or wind yarn to bring package to specified weight.
- 8) May tend machine equipped with troughs to draw yarn or thread through solutions specified by processing instructions.
Is being a "PRECISE WINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRECISE WINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRECISE WINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRECISE WINDER"
Job Number: 7790