Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that precipitates gold or silver from cyanide solution: Packs zinc shavings into compartments of zinc boxes.
- 2) Regulates flow of solution through boxes where gold or silver precipitates on zinc.
- 3) Shuts off flow of solution and turns on water.
- 4) Agitates shavings to remove precipitate.
- 5) Pulls plugs and draws off slime from boxes.
- 6) Treats slime with sulfuric acid.
- 7) Turns slime solution into filter press that filters solution and removes precipitate residue.
- 8) Washes precipitate with water under pressure, and dries it with compressed air.
Is being a "PRECIPITATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRECIPITATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRECIPITATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRECIPITATOR I"
Job Number: 7787