"PREASSEMBLER AND INSPECTOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Laps pistons and slides of brass musical instruments to ensure that joints slide freely: Screws piston onto shaft attached to handle, and brushes pumice compound onto piston.
- 2) Inserts piston into matched valve, and laps it until it moves freely.
- 3) Moves sliding joints to detect binding action.
- 4) Applies abrasive compounds to slides, and files and laps them until they move freely.
- 5) Inspects soldered joints for excess solder and rejects unacceptable joints.
Is being a "PREASSEMBLER AND INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PREASSEMBLER AND INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PREASSEMBLER AND INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PREASSEMBLER AND INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 7783