Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends power press that cuts, punches, or stamps various size articles from sheets or blocks of materials: Bolts or clamps specified die to machine.
- 2) Positions or clamps sheet or block of material on machine bed or in holding fixture to obtain maximum cuts from each sheet.
- 3) Starts machine and depresses pedal or moves lever that rotates or forces cutting die through sheet or block to obtain article of specified size and shape.
- 4) May tend machine that automatically feeds and positions material under die for cutting.
- 5) May examine parts for defects, visually or using measuring gauges, and discards parts not meeting specifications.
- 6) May be designated according to type of machine tended as Blanking-Machine Operator; Punch-Press Operator IV; Stamping-Press Operator.
Is being a "POWER-PRESS TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POWER-PRESS TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POWER-PRESS TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POWER-PRESS TENDER"
Job Number: 7776