Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates filling machine which inserts and fastens brush wire in metal hub to fabricate power-driven circular wire brushes: Inserts specified metal hub in machine holding fixture and tightens bolts using hand wrench.
- 2) Selects coil of brush wire according to chart, mounts it on feeding reel, and threads end through machine feed rollers.
- 3) Turns screws to adjust stroke of feeding arms that feed specified amounts of brush wire into machine cutting blade which cuts wire to length.
- 4) Fills magazine feed with tying wires of specified length.
- 5) Starts machine which inserts brush wire into hub and ties into place with wire.
- 6) Notifies supervisor of machine malfunction.
Is being a "POWER-DRIVEN-BRUSH MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POWER-DRIVEN-BRUSH MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POWER-DRIVEN-BRUSH MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POWER-DRIVEN-BRUSH MAKER"
Job Number: 7768