"POWDER WORKER, TNT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Screens, melts, and pours TNT into projectile cases: Pours TNT powder into hopper of screening machine which reduces lumps by agitation.
- 2) Pours powder into revolving steam-heated kettle and adjusts controls to permit steam to flow in pipes around kettle, heating and melting TNT.
- 3) Empties melted explosive into buckets through valves.
- 4) Tests temperature of TNT with thermometer and cools it to prescribed temperature, using power-operated paddle.
- 5) Pours molten TNT into shell and bomb cases.
- 6) Breaks off crystallized TNT scrap and returns it to melting pot.
- 7) Drills threaded holes in charge into which boosters are loaded.
- 8) Loads shells and bombs with TNT powder, pouring explosive into cases by hand and pressing powder down with hydraulic press.
Is being a "POWDER WORKER, TNT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POWDER WORKER, TNT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POWDER WORKER, TNT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POWDER WORKER, TNT"
Job Number: 7757