Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills curing molds with latex to cast foam rubber products by any of following methods: Inserts hose nozzle in opening of closed mold and twists hose clamp to control flow and fill mold with latex, observing vent overflow to determine when mold is full.
- 2) Pulls lever on bottom of mixing bowl to fill mold as mold is carried in position by conveyor.
- 3) Scoops excess latex from mold, using scraper to prevent overflow during curing.
- 4) May stir latex in mold, using paddle to remove air bubbles.
- 5) May feel latex to determine consistency.
- 6) May manually pour measured amount of latex into dipping tank into which molds are inserted to form coated latex articles.
Is being a "POURER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POURER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POURER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POURER"
Job Number: 7753