Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that abrades hat crowns to impart smooth, finished appearance: Selects specified hat block and installs block on machine.
- 2) Moves lever to clamp block in place and pulls hat over block.
- 3) Starts machine that starts block rotating and forces sanding pads, arm, or abrasive wheel against surface of hat to smooth crown and impart specified texture.
- 4) Removes hat, turns hat inside out, and repeats sanding operation to smooth and finish inside of crown.
- 5) Removes hat and inspects it for smoothness of finish.
Is being a "POUNCING-LATHE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POUNCING-LATHE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POUNCING-LATHE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POUNCING-LATHE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7749