Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts research in breeding, feeding, and management of poultry: Examines selection and breeding practices to increase efficiency of production and improve quality of poultry products.
- 2) Studies nutritional requirements of various classes of poultry.
- 3) Develops improved practices in incubation, brooding, feeding, rearing, housing, artificial insemination, and disease and parasite prevention and control.
- 4) Studies effects of management practices and processing methods on quality of eggs and other poultry products.
- 5) May specialize in artificial insemination.
Is being a "POULTRY SCIENTIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POULTRY SCIENTIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POULTRY SCIENTIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POULTRY SCIENTIST"
Job Number: 7744