Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Butchers and processes poultry performing any combination of following tasks: Severs legs at first joint, using knife, and drops legs into container.
- 2) Slits breast skin, removes crop, and places crop on conveyor.
- 3) Removes oil sack and slits abdominal wall with knife.
- 4) Grasps carcass with hands, opens abdominal cavity, and pulls out viscera.
- 5) Separates and washes liver, heart, and viscera and drops them into trays.
- 6) Cuts around anus to remove remaining viscera and drops it onto conveyor.
- 7) Holds gizzard over machine rollers to remove skin and drops it into washer.
- 8) Trims fat from giblet meat with knife and places meat and fat in trays.
- 9) May be designated according to part of poultry processed as Foot Cutter; Gizzard-Skin Remover; or kind of poultry cleaned as Chicken Cleaner; Turkey Cleaner.
Is being a "POULTRY EVISCERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POULTRY EVISCERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POULTRY EVISCERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POULTRY EVISCERATOR"
Job Number: 7739