Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Weighs, wraps, and prepares poultry for shipment or storage, performing any combination of following tasks: Loads dressed poultry into carts in layers, and shovels ice between layers to prevent spoilage.
- 2) Pushes filled cart to and from cold storage room.
- 3) Wraps dressed poultry in paper and packs it in shipping container.
- 4) Weighs poultry and marks weight on container.
- 5) May shovel ice into cooling machines.
- 7) May wrap heads of poultry in paper.
- 8) May remove crops with knife and sew eviscerated poultry, using needle and twine.
- 9) May hang or stack cases of dressed poultry in cold storage room.
Is being a "POULTRY-DRESSING WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POULTRY-DRESSING WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POULTRY-DRESSING WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POULTRY-DRESSING WORKER"
Job Number: 7747