Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Breeds and raises poultry and fowl to improve strain and develop show stock: Selects and pairs birds for breeding or breeds birds by artificial insemination.
- 2) Incubates eggs to induce hatching.
- 3) Feeds and waters poultry.
- 4) Cleans and disinfects poultry houses, cages, and nests.
- 5) Places vaccines in drinking water, injects vaccines into poultry, or dusts air with vaccine powder to vaccinate poultry against diseases.
- 6) Maintains growth, feed, and production records.
- 7) Arranges with buyers for sale of pedigreed eggs, chicks, and birds.
- 8) May hire and supervise workers.
Is being a "POULTRY BREEDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POULTRY BREEDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POULTRY BREEDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POULTRY BREEDER"
Job Number: 7736