Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically inserts chemical granules between two continuous layers of cloth and cuts and sews edges to make poultices: Places spools of thread and rolls of cloth on spindle of machine.
- 2) Threads needles, using pliers.
- 3) Inserts end of cloth into conveyor guide.
- 4) Dumps or scoops granules into machine hopper and starts machine.
- 5) Examines poultices for uniformity of stitching, and feels them for specified thickness and firmness and even distribution of granules.
- 6) Adjusts stroke in insertion rod to correct irregularities in filling to prevent excessive looseness or tautness of product.
Is being a "POULTICE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POULTICE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POULTICE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POULTICE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7734