Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in peeling and slicing potatoes, frying potato slices, and inspecting fried potato chips: Examines incoming shipments of potatoes to detect rotten and diseased potatoes.
- 2) Tests sample of potatoes in container of water to determine solidity content of potatoes, using Nicholson hydrometer.
- 3) Inserts thermometer into potato to determine temperature of potato shipment.
- 4) Routes sample of potatoes from each shipment to POTATO-CHIP FRIER.
- 5) Rejects or accepts potato shipment based on color and crispness of fried chips, number of defective potatoes in shipment, and solidity content and temperature of potatoes.
- 6) Inspects potato chips to verify conformance to standards.
- 7) Inventories and requisitions supplies.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "POTATO-CHIP-PROCESSING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POTATO-CHIP-PROCESSING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POTATO-CHIP-PROCESSING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POTATO-CHIP-PROCESSING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 7727