Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that washes, slices, fries, and salts potatoes to make potato chips: Opens valve to pump preheated cooking oil into cooking vats.
- 3) Adjusts burner controls to maintain specified temperature in cooking vats.
- 4) Turns valves to rinse potato slices, and moves levers to control rate of flow of potato slices into cooking vats.
- 5) Stirs potato slices to ensure uniform cooking, using paddle or by use of automatic reciprocating rakes.
- 6) Observes color of cooked potato chips as they emerge onto conveyors from cooking vats.
- 7) Replaces worn blades on slicing heads, using handtools.
- 8) May cook potatoes by lowering wire basket of sliced potatoes into vat of cooking oil.
Is being a "POTATO-CHIP FRIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POTATO-CHIP FRIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POTATO-CHIP FRIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POTATO-CHIP FRIER"
Job Number: 7725