Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Delivers luggage to and from hotel rooms, sets up sample rooms for sales personnel and performs related services as requested by guest or BAGGAGE PORTER, HEAD.
- 2) Transfers trunks, packages, and other baggage to room or loading area, using handtruck.
- 3) Arranges for outgoing freight, express or mail shipments, computes charges, tags article, and records information, such as addressee, addressor, carrier, and charges, on specified forms.
- 4) Sets up display tables, racks, or shelves and assists sales personnel in unpacking and arranging merchandise display.
- 5) May supply guests with travel information, such as transportation rates, routes, and schedules.
- 6) May escort incoming guest to room.
- 7) May arrange for cleaning, laundering, and repair of guests' clothing and other items.
- 8) May compute charge slips for services rendered guests and forwards slips to bookkeeping department.
Is being a "PORTER, BAGGAGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PORTER, BAGGAGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PORTER, BAGGAGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PORTER, BAGGAGE"
Job Number: 7716