Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities and trains workers concerned with shipboard business functions and social activities for passengers: Screens applicants applying for positions.
- 2) Assigns trainees to vessels, considering their duties and responsibilities.
- 3) Plans training and rotation of trainees between ship and shore positions.
- 4) Hires entertainment and medical staff and plans replacement programs to ensure that qualified personnel are available in case of sickness or resignation.
- 5) Adjusts complaints of passengers which cannot be resolved during voyage.
Is being a "PORT PURSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PORT PURSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PORT PURSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PORT PURSER"
Job Number: 7713