Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs porcelain enamel finish on commercial and household appliances or fixtures: Inspects marked defects, such as chipped or cracked surfaces to ascertain extent of damage and determine repair procedures.
- 2) Removes old porcelain or smooths rough spots, using sandpaper, emery stone, and power grinder.
- 3) Turns spray gun nozzle and valves to set spray pattern and to adjust air pressure.
- 4) Coats defective area with enamel, using spray gun, to fill holes or other flaws.
- 5) Cleans spray gun, paintbooths, hoses, and pressure tanks, using solvent, putty knife, and brush.
- 6) May brush on porcelain.
- 7) May replace damaged appliance panels or trim, using screwdriver, wrench, or pliers.
Is being a "PORCELAIN-ENAMEL REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PORCELAIN-ENAMEL REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PORCELAIN-ENAMEL REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PORCELAIN-ENAMEL REPAIRER"
Job Number: 7710