Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that pumps brine through series of concentrating and crystallizing ponds to produce salt by solar evaporation: Turns valves to open floodgates and fill primary concentration ponds.
- 2) Starts pumps that fill concentrating ponds in specified sequence to facilitate crystallizing process and to empty primary concentrating pond.
- 3) Tests samples of brine solution for density, using hydrometer.
- 4) Dilutes brine by pumping it through ponds and into granulator beds, according to specified time sequence.
- 5) Records hydrometer readings and pumping operations.
- 6) Pumps water into granulator beds after salt has been harvested.
Is being a "POND TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POND TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POND TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POND TENDER"
Job Number: 7705