"POLYSILICON PREPARATION WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to prepare polysilicon for crystal growing process: Operates drilling machine to remove core sample from polysilicon rod for evaluation.
- 2) Breaks polysilicon rod into chunks, using hammer.
- 3) Removes tungsten filament from chunks, using circular saw or drill.
- 4) Immerses polysilicon chunks into series of vats containing chemical solutions to remove contaminants, using steel basket and hoist.
- 5) Breaks chunks of polysilicon into pieces, using hammer, to prepare polysilicon for meltdown in crystal growing process.
- 6) Records production information.
Is being a "POLYSILICON PREPARATION WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLYSILICON PREPARATION WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLYSILICON PREPARATION WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLYSILICON PREPARATION WORKER"
Job Number: 7700