Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists POLYMERIZATION-KETTLE OPERATOR in polymerizing raw resin materials to form phenolic, acrylic, and polyester resins: Starts pumps and turns valves to route raw materials into designated reactor vessels.
- 2) Dumps powdered ingredients and resins into reactors by hand or using hoist.
- 3) Turns reactor discharge valve to allow material to flow through funnel into drums to fill drums with base and blended resins.
- 4) Marks product data on drums, using precut stencils, ink, and brushes.
- 5) Makes new stencils as necessary, using stencil-cutting machine.
- 6) Transports materials in production area, using handtruck and powered hoists.
- 7) Taps reactors to obtain test samples for laboratory tests.
- 8) Starts pumps and opens valves to pump resin from storage tanks into tank trucks or railroad cars for shipment.
- 9) May tend coolers to reduce temperature of resins after polymerization.
- 10) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "POLYMERIZATION HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLYMERIZATION HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLYMERIZATION HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLYMERIZATION HELPER"
Job Number: 7696