Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Studies phenomena of political behavior, such as origin, development, operation, and interrelationships of political institutions, to formulate and develop political theory: Conducts research into political philosophy and theories of political systems, utilizing information available on political phenomena, such as governmental institutions, public laws and administration, political party systems, and international law.
- 2) Consults with government officials, civic bodies, research agencies, and political parties.
- 3) Analyzes and interprets results of studies, and prepares reports detailing findings, recommendations or conclusions.
- 4) May organize and conduct public opinion surveys and interpret results.
- 5) May specialize in specific geographical, political, or philosophical aspect of political behavior.
Is being a "POLITICAL SCIENTIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLITICAL SCIENTIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLITICAL SCIENTIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLITICAL SCIENTIST"
Job Number: 7693