Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates lathe and rag wheel polisher to smooth and polish edges of watch plates and bridges: Selects basswood lap I of specified size to polish recessed or curved surfaces and mounts lap in lathe.
- 2) Holds bar of abrasive against rotating surface to charge lap.
- 3) Manipulates bridge or plate against lap to smooth corners and edges.
- 4) Strings cut parts on wire and pushes parts against revolving edge of rag wheel to polish parts to specified finish.
- 5) Washes polished parts in benzine to remove cutting and polishing compound.
- 6) Holds and turns wooden lap against lathe to dress lap.
Is being a "POLISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLISHER"
Job Number: 7680