Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Analyzes and answers requests by mail, telephone, or in person from policyholders, beneficiaries, or others for information concerning insurance policies: Searches company records to obtain information requested by customer.
- 2) Estimates loan or cash value of policy for policyholders, using rate books and calculating machine.
- 3) Interprets policy provisions to determine methods of effecting desired changes, such as change of beneficiary or type of insurance, or change in method of payment.
- 4) Mails or gives out specified forms and routes completed forms to various units for processing.
- 5) Analyzes policy transactions and corrects company records to adjust errors.
- 6) May compose formal synopses of company and competitor policies for use by sales force.
- 7) May provide information for pensioners and be designated Pensionholder-Information Clerk.
Is being a "POLICYHOLDER-INFORMATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICYHOLDER-INFORMATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICYHOLDER-INFORMATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICYHOLDER-INFORMATION CLERK"
Job Number: 7673