Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and computes loan or surrender value of life insurance policy, using calculator, and rate books and tables: Computes amount payable to policyholder who drops insurance, allows insurance to lapse, or requests loan on policy, considering factors, such as unclaimed dividends, premiums paid in advance, length of time held, and principal sum, using calculator.
- 2) Records values on sheet for preparation of correspondence to policyholder and entry onto master file.
- 3) When working on dropped policies and policyholder requests full cash value, is known as Cash-Surrender Calculator.
- 4) When working on dropped policies and policyholder does not request full cash value, prorates cash value to determine time policy may be kept in force and is known as Extended-Insurance Clerk.
- 5) When working on policy loans, calculates repayments, using interest tables, and is known as Policy-Loan Calculator.
- 6) May specialize in data related to pension plans and life insurance, such as premiums, dividends, retirements, and death benefits, and be designated Calculation Clerk.
- 7) May verify and recompute calculations made by other workers and be designated Calculation Reviewer.
Is being a "POLICY-VALUE CALCULATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICY-VALUE CALCULATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICY-VALUE CALCULATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICY-VALUE CALCULATOR"
Job Number: 7674