Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines and treats members of municipal police force for duty-related injuries and illnesses and gives first-aid treatment to civilians under arrest: Examines and reports physical condition of applicants for police force.
- 2) Maintains records of sick personnel.
- 3) Examines officers who claim disability and, upon proof of such disability, issues required certificate.
- 4) Reports charges against officers who feign illness or injury to evade duty or whose illness or injury results from improper conduct, intemperance, or habits.
- 5) Prepares annual report on activities and evaluation of physical condition of police force.
Is being a "POLICE SURGEON" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICE SURGEON" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICE SURGEON"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICE SURGEON"
Job Number: 7670