"POLICE OFFICER III"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts investigations to locate, arrest, and return fugitives and persons wanted for nonpayment of support payments and unemployment insurance compensation fraud, and to locate missing persons: Reviews files and criminal records to develop possible leads, such as previous addresses and aliases.
- 2) Contacts employers, neighbors, relatives, law enforcement agencies, and other persons to locate person sought.
- 3) Obtains necessary legal documents, such as warrants or extradition papers, to bring about return of fugitive.
- 4) Serves warrants and makes arrests to return persons sought.
- 5) Examines medical and dental x rays, fingerprints, and other information to identify bodies held in morgue.
- 6) Completes reports to document information acquired and actions taken.
- 7) Testifies in court to present evidence regarding cases.
Is being a "POLICE OFFICER III" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICE OFFICER III" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICE OFFICER III"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICE OFFICER III"
Job Number: 7664