"POLICE OFFICER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Guards female and juvenile persons detained at police station house or detention room pending hearing, return to parents, or transfer to penal institution, and is responsible for inmates' care while incarcerated: Searches all female prisoners for weapons, contraband, drugs, and other harmful articles.
- 2) Investigates background of first offenders and causes for arrest, and makes recommendations to MAGISTRATE concerning the disposition of case.
- 3) Cares for and administers to female and juvenile prisoners who are sick or intoxicated.
- 4) Cares for lost and runaway children until parents or guardians are contacted.
- 5) Accompanies all female and juvenile prisoners to court and remains with prisoners until case has been disposed of.
- 6) May observe inmates in cells to assure prisoners' well-being and adherence to regulations and rules.
- 7) May maintain identification record of incarcerated females.
- 8) May be responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of dormitory and cells of detention rooms.
Is being a "POLICE OFFICER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICE OFFICER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICE OFFICER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICE OFFICER II"
Job Number: 7663