"POLICE OFFICER, CRIME PREVENTION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects dwellings and public buildings to evaluate security needs and to recommend measures to make premises less vulnerable to crime, and installs burglar alarm systems: Inspects locks, window barriers, alarms, lighting, and other features to evaluate needs and to recommend actions to strengthen security.
- 2) Lends etching tools to individuals to inscribe identifying information on personal and household articles.
- 3) Installs portable self-contained protective signal systems and positions sensing devices at strategic locations to detect burglary or other irregularities and to notify police.
- 4) Inspects equipment to detect malfunctions.
- 5) Addresses community groups to inform citizens of crime prevention and security methods.
- 6) May compile and analyze data from patrol unit reports to identify patterns of crime and to recommend changes in police patrols to prevent further crimes.
Is being a "POLICE OFFICER, CRIME PREVENTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICE OFFICER, CRIME PREVENTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICE OFFICER, CRIME PREVENTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICE OFFICER, CRIME PREVENTION"
Job Number: 7666