"POLICE OFFICER, BOOKING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Completes and maintains various records to book and process prisoners: Prepares reports to document arrest information, such as name, address, charge, and arresting officer.
- 2) Fingerprints and searches prisoners.
- 3) Records personal property of prisoners and seals property in envelope.
- 4) Logs and forwards arrest registers to teleprocessing unit to enter information into computer-based information system.
- 5) Monitors arrest registers, using computer-based information system to ensure timely processing of prisoners in accordance with procedural requirements.
- 6) Reviews booking reports of prisoners arrested in other districts to verify completeness and accuracy of reports.
- 7) Schedules pretrial interviews, prepares court dockets, and releases prisoners in response to bail being posted to process prisoners.
- 8) Answers inquiries to explain procedures, give status of individuals, verify information, and expedite processing of prisoners.
Is being a "POLICE OFFICER, BOOKING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICE OFFICER, BOOKING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICE OFFICER, BOOKING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICE OFFICER, BOOKING"
Job Number: 7665