"POLICE LIEUTENANT, PATROL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of municipal police patrol force: Conducts roll call of subordinates.
- 2) Relays orders and messages from superior.
- 3) Inspects police logbooks to ascertain that information is recorded in conformance with regulations.
- 4) Assists subordinates in performance of duties.
- 5) Records information identifying arrested suspect in logbook and advises prisoner of charges.
- 6) Sets bail for prisoners held on nonfelony charges, following court prepared instructions.
- 7) May perform inspection tours of police beats.
Is being a "POLICE LIEUTENANT, PATROL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICE LIEUTENANT, PATROL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICE LIEUTENANT, PATROL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICE LIEUTENANT, PATROL"
Job Number: 7661