Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in police department to relieve police officers of clerical duties: Types and files police forms, such as accident reports, arrest records, evidence cards, and attendance records and schedules.
- 2) Posts information to police records, manually or using typewriter or computer.
- 3) Gives information to public, over phone or in person, concerning arrests, missing persons, or other police related business.
- 4) Operates telephone system to take or relay information.
- 5) Receives and records physical evidence recovered from crime scenes by police officers.
Is being a "POLICE AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICE AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICE AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICE AIDE"
Job Number: 7653