"POLICE ACADEMY PROGRAM COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and coordinates training programs for recruits, in-service police officers, licensed security guards, and other law enforcement personnel: Reviews police technology and law enforcement literature, surveys agency personnel, and confers with Police Academy and Police Department administrators to determine training needs, assess current programs, and propose new courses.
- 2) Determines feasibility of proposed courses based on factors such as number of registrants, availability of instructors, and funds allocation.
- 3) Arranges for course instructors, allocates space, and ensures availability of training materials and equipment.
- 4) Assists instructors during training sessions and evaluates course effectiveness.
- 5) Maintains enrollee records.
- 6) May specialize in coordinating training in specific area, such as security, police vehicle driving, or firearms.
Is being a "POLICE ACADEMY PROGRAM COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLICE ACADEMY PROGRAM COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLICE ACADEMY PROGRAM COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLICE ACADEMY PROGRAM COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 7652