Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receiving, grading, sorting, framing, and storing wooden poles used to support electric power transmission lines: Directs workers engaged in peeling, bucking, boring, and painting poles.
- 2) Examines poles for conformance to specifications.
- 3) May direct workers to recondition poles.
- 4) May prepare requisitions and collect money from sale of poles from yard.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "POLEYARD SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POLEYARD SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POLEYARD SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POLEYARD SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 7651