"POCKET SETTER, LOCKSTITCH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates lockstitch sewing machine to join cut parts to form pockets and to set pockets into or onto garment, according to style and markings.
- 2) May topstitch pocket edges or attach welting, piping, or trim to pockets.
- 3) May cut material for welting, using scissors.
- 4) May cut pocket openings, match corners, or cut excess fabric from seam, using scissors.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, REGULAR EQUIPMENT Master Title.
Is being a "POCKET SETTER, LOCKSTITCH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POCKET SETTER, LOCKSTITCH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POCKET SETTER, LOCKSTITCH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POCKET SETTER, LOCKSTITCH"
Job Number: 7639