Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more machines that automatically spin wire coils and sew them into cloth pockets to form units for mattress innersprings: Mounts spools of wire, fabric, and cotton thread on machine spindles.
- 2) Inserts wire and fabric ends into machine guides and lead rollers, and threads machine needles.
- 3) Starts machine and folds chain of pocketed coils as it emerges on conveyor.
- 4) Removes springs at regular intervals and places under plunger of stationary dial gauge to ensure uniformity.
- 5) Turns regulating wheel to adjust wire cutter for specified coil length.
- 6) Turns setscrew on sewing machine to regulate thread tension.
Is being a "POCKET-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POCKET-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POCKET-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POCKET-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7641