Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends tanks that remove acidity, impurities, and inadequately processed material from nitrocellulose, used in manufacturing chemical and explosive products: Pumps nitrocellulose into poacher tubs fitted with steam coils or steampipes.
- 2) Turns valves to admit water and steam to boil mixture for specified time.
- 3) Tends shaker screen and vacuum filter to wash nitrocellulose.
- 4) Takes samples to laboratory for analysis.
- 5) Reads laboratory reports and adjusts blends to meet specifications.
- 6) Loads blender tubs with measured amount of different types of nitrocellulose to blend products according to specifications.
Is being a "POACHER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "POACHER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "POACHER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "POACHER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7637