Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Forces electric cable through rubber jacket to insulate cable, using compressed air: Unrolls tubing from reel on truck.
- 2) Ties leader to wooden plug of specified dimensions and inserts plug into one end of tubing.
- 3) Clamps tubing onto compressed-air line and opens valve allowing air to force plug and leader through tubing.
- 4) Fastens leader to cable end and clamps tubing onto compressed-air line.
- 5) Scoops powdered talc into hopper connected to air line.
- 6) Signals worker stationed at opposite end of tubing to pull cable.
- 7) Turns valve, allowing air to expand tubing and force talc into tubing, as cable is pulled through tubing.
Is being a "PNEUMATIC JACKETER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PNEUMATIC JACKETER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PNEUMATIC JACKETER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PNEUMATIC JACKETER"
Job Number: 7631