Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates pneumatic hoist to lift concrete panel walls of modular buildings: Hauls concrete wall panels to installation site, using handtruck.
- 2) Lifts panel with aid of coworker to position panel for hoist hookup.
- 3) Positions hoisting bracket on panel to align holes in panel and bracket, and inserts locking pin to secure linkage for hoisting.
- 4) Pulls chain to activate hoist to raise panel for lateral movement.
- 5) Operates hoist to raise and lower panel between grooved columns as signaled by coworkers.
- 6) Removes any rough spots from panel or grooves, using hammer and chisel.
- 7) Disconnects hoisting bracket from panel.
Is being a "PNEUMATIC-HOIST OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PNEUMATIC-HOIST OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PNEUMATIC-HOIST OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PNEUMATIC-HOIST OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7632