Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates battery of looms to weave plush fabric: Observes fabric being woven to detect weaving defects, such as exhausted filling, yarn breaks, or mechanical defects.
- 2) Pulls out broken filling and pushes shuttle through shed or pulls yarn through guides for rapier pickup to insert new pick.
- 3) Replaces exhausted packages with supply packages in creel.
- 4) Examines cloth for uneven cutting after automatic knife separates double-woven pile fabric.
- 5) Notifies LOOM FIXER if pile is not cut smoothly; or raises flags on looms to signal breakdown or that cloth needs cutting.
- 6) Marks or cuts fabric when specified yardage has been woven.
- 7) Records pick clock readings of assigned looms at beginning and end of shift to maintain plant control form.
- 8) May be designated according to type of loom operated as Weaver, Rapier-Insertion Loom; Weaver, Wire Loom.
Is being a "PLUSH WEAVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLUSH WEAVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLUSH WEAVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLUSH WEAVER"
Job Number: 7629