Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and installs manufactured building bathroom hardware, fixtures, and plumbing, under direction of PLUMBER: Cuts copper tubing according to written instructions, using power saw.
- 2) Connects, solders, and squares pipes, using solder paste or solder and torch, vice, and level.
- 3) Selects preassembled wall plumbing units, such as risers, air chamber, and valves, according to diagram.
- 4) Fastens units to studs with metal braces, using hammer and nails.
- 5) Selects, assembles, and installs fixtures, such as tub, sink, toilet, and shower fixtures, using handtools.
- 6) Applies glue to vanity and sets vanity in place.
Is being a "PLUMBING ASSEMBLER-INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLUMBING ASSEMBLER-INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLUMBING ASSEMBLER-INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLUMBING ASSEMBLER-INSTALLER"
Job Number: 7627